I’m ready to send a bag of scrumptiousness to TWO readers TODAY!! They will be chosen tonight and mailed out tomorrow – probably not in time for Christmas, but before the new year.
And here’s the recipe for anybody who doesn’t win. It’s ridiculously easy.
- Combine one egg white and one TB water. Beat until foamy.
- Add 1 lb pecans (some people like to use walnuts) and coat them until wet.
- In separate bowl, combine one cup sugar, one TB cinnamon and one tsp salt.
- Pour sugar combo over the wet pecans to coat them.
- Spread on greased cookie sheet in shallow layer.
- Bake at 275 for 45 minutes. Turn once about halfway through.
VOILA! Yummy yummy amazing holiday goodness!!
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment about YOUR favorite holiday tradition, new or old, or one you’ve heard about and would like to try. Ready, set, go!!!!!